Sharp Energy has been working in solar energy for industrial use since 1959. A sense of responsibility for the environment makes Sharp Solar a global driving force in the research and development of photovoltaics. Its primary goal is to improve people’s lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value and design.
As a pioneer in this market, Sharp Energy has been driving the use of photovoltaic technologies for decades and has distributed more than 50 million modules worldwide. Sharp Energy’s PV modules are used in a wide range of applications and environments around the world.
At the same time, Sharp Energy strives to become a “Zero Global Warming Impact” company – saving on greenhouse gas emissions in all of the company’s production plants around the world.
Moreover, the manufacturer offers a broad portfolio of high-performance photovoltaic modules for residential, industrial and commercial installations as well as solar farms. Sharp Energy’s PV modules are installed on more than 130 satellites, on more than 1,200 lighthouses, in road traffic and industrial applications, on public and residential buildings. The wide range of applications demonstrates the fact that Sharp’s PV modules can be integrated into many different environments.
The manufacturer’s ambitious efforts are based on a strong commitment to the environment. For this reason, Sharp Corporation is on its way to becoming a “green company” and places great value on the design of recyclable products and the increasing promotion of innovative recycling technologies.
Finally, Sharp’s Polycrystalline Monocrystalline PERC and Microamorphous series of solar photovoltaic modules are designed for applications with high power requirements. These solar panels have a proven high performance even under demanding environmental conditions. All Sharp Solar panels offer optimum system integration – both technically and economically – and are suitable for installation in grid-connected or stand-alone systems.
Sharp Solar is a Tier 1 manufacturer. In addition, Sharp Solar panels come with a 15-year product warranty and a 25-year performance warranty .
Photovoltaic Solar Panels
Technical Data Sheets
Solar Panels + 300W
- Mono NU-AC310 60 cells – 310w
- Mono NU-JC320BHC 120 cells ALL BLACK – 320w
- Mono NU-JC330 120 cells – 330w
- MonoNU-JC360BHC 360w 120 cells ALL BLACK – 360w
- Mono NU-JC370HC 370w 120 cells – 370w
- Mono NU-JC375HC 375w 120 cells – 375w
- Mono NU-BA385 385w 144 cells – 385w
- Mono NU-JB395 395w 144 cells – 395w
Solar Panels + 400W
- Mono NU-JC400Bw 120 cells ALL BLACK – 400W
- Mono NU-JC400Bw 108 cells ALL BLACK – 400W
- Mono NU-JC400B 108 cells ALL BLACK – 400W
- Mono NU-JC410w 120 cells – 410W
- Mono NU-JC410 108 cells – 410W
- Mono NU-JC410B 108 cells BLACK FRAME – 410W
- Mono NU-JC415 108 cells – 415W
- Mono NU-JC415B 108 cells BLACK FRAME – 415W
- Mono NU-JD440 144 cells – 440W
- Mono NU-JD445w 144 cells – 445W
- Mono NU-JD450w 144 cells – 450W